Covid 19 Updates at the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
We are committed to providing our guest with a clean, safe and sanitary hotel environment.
Listed below are the initial precautionary steps we have taken:
- 6 ft Social Distancing is required and signage is provided as a reminder throughout the hotel
- All employees and guest are required to wear a face covering when in any public space or corridor of hotel for the safety of others also present in that same public space or corridor until US Government and hotel lift restrictions.
- Facial coverings are available at the front desk if you do not have a facial covering
- Hand Sanitizer Stations are provided throughout the hotel
- Wipe stations are provided near areas where there are touch points
- Safety Shield Screens have been installed at the front desk to provide a barrier to protect both employees and guest when there is face to face interaction necessary
- Breakfast items will be individually packaged and is currently Grab and Go
- All receipts will be emailed, unless guest requests a hard copy
- UV Light Sanitizer Box and additional sanitation methods to disinfect all room keys after each use
- UV Light and continuous sanitation methods to disinfect our airport shuttle vehicles after each use.
- EvaClean Electrostatic Disinfectant Sanitizer is utilized throughout the property to sanitize all public areas of the hotel to provide a safe environment throughout your stay
- Ongoing training for all staff members in order to be up to date with current CDC cleaning guidelines and Wyndham Hotel Group brand standards of operations.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
We truly appreciate your business.